Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing 7 - IM

OK, I'm not feeling very techy or very loved right now! I started out setting up a Yahoo IM account, since I think my niece in Kentucky uses that. I was having trouble setting this account up (couldn't figure out how to get my cool Avitar to display), so I called my daughter (in college) for help (very humbling!). She told me to use AIM because that is what she uses. Apparently, Yahoo IM and AIM don't get along. I think I have successfully set up both IM accounts (at home), but I haven't figured out how to locate the people I want in my buddy list or how to add them. I think I'm going to have to call my daughter again. (heavy sigh!) At the moment, with no buddies in my list, I am feeling very lonely in this techy world!

P.S. If you want to be my AIM buddy, my screen name is SZSRocks5

No comments: