Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thing 13 - Lists

I already added a "To-Do List" gadget to my iGoogle homepage. It's quick and easy to use. I did, however, check out the other two web-sites recommended in this "Thing". I would choose "Remember the Milk"...not just because their mascot is a cute cow, but that didn't hurt. The only problem I have with all of these internet "time-saver" tools is that they are only as good as the info put into them. Who has time to enter a bunch of stuff on-line? I can quickly jot things down on my calendar or a post-it note, and that seem sufficient, at the moment, for me. I understand the benefits, but I don't think this would be something that was important enough for me to actually spend the time doing.

P.S. Cow on a beach, reading a book! How cute is this! :)

No comments: