Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thing 21 - Online Communities and Conclusion

Are you a member of any online communities?
I am somewhat familiar with on-line communities. I am a member of the Weight Watchers and Jazzercise communities. Also, my husband and I are part of a Yahoo-group for rock-hounds. I don't frequent any of these, but it is nice to know they are available when I have time or a need to visit the sites. I also just joined the "23 Things on a Stick" Ning community...which, by the way, it totally awesome! (Do I get extra credit for that evaluation?!?)

Are any of these social networks appealing to you?
The Gather site was easy to explore and I will probably check back on the Minnesota Readers, Minnesota Life, some geology/fossil groups and beading. WebJunction was awesome! This will be a handy resource for work-related searching.

What did you find that was interesting and that you might use later?
I also liked Craftster and will explore this site when time permits...probably this Summer. I got a chuckle out of 43 Things...maybe we needed to frequent the 43 Things site to accomplish the 23 Things!

No comments: