Thursday, May 1, 2008

Meme: Passion Quilt


I had so much fun with the CD Cover Meme that I'm trying a Passion Quilt Meme. I learned about it from this blog: Journeys: Exploring Life and Learning

Here's how to do it:

The rules are simple.
1. Think about what you are passionate about teaching your students/children.
2. Post a picture from a source like FlickrCC or Flickr Creative Commons or make/take your own that captures what you are most passionate about for kids to learn about...and give your picture a short title.
3. Title your blog post "Meme: Passion Quilt" and link back to this blog entry.
4. Include links to five other people.

My Picture

This is a cute graphic of a bee. I use it to symbolize all of the things I hope everyone will "be".

My Passion
I am passionate about lifelong learning and trying new things.

"Only passions, great passions can elevate the soul to great things." -Denis Diderot

No comments: