Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thing 19 - Podcasts

I listened to a podcast from the MEMO conference and it worked! Then I clicked on the MPR podcast link and subscribed to "Grammar Grater" in my RSS feed. I also listened to one of the episodes entitled "A Topic of Interest". Today, I'm working on our laptop computer at home, so I had to do a lot of downloading and upgrading for this Thing. The laptop is on our wireless network, so everything seemed to take a very long time.

I am familiar with podcasting. I subscribe to a Jazzercise podcast through my iTunes account for when I travel. I tried to figure out how to get one of these embedded into my blog, but I don't think you can from iTunes...at least I couldn't figure it out!

I was successful at creating an account and setting up a playlist at Last.fm The results have been added as a page element to my blog on the right-hand side. I hope you check out some of my favorite songs. It's a pretty eclectic mix, if I say so myself! Enjoy!

No comments: