Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 10 - Wiki Challenge


I took the challenge for Thing 10 and created a wiki using pbwiki.com. Check it out and post a message! It's not very sophisticated, but at least I tried! Here's the link to my wiki:

http://signsofspring.pbwiki.com

I created this wiki, added a logo and edited the layout. The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to insert a picture into my comment. I was able to format the font and add a picture on the "23 Things" wiki, but couldn't figure out how to make these options available on my wiki. I wonder if this is an "upgrade" feature. I also plan on e-mailing the link to my wiki to some friends and family tonight. We'll see if anyone actually visits my wiki!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Zoma,

I think I need a user name and password to add to your wiki. Is there a general one everyone uses or do i need to sign up for an account?

Scott

Zoma said...

Scott,
I had to change a setting in the wiki. You should now get an e-mail invitation to my wiki with a link to it. Let me know if that works. I would like to have it open to anyone who sees it in my blog (millions upon millions, I'm sure :) but I'm not sure how to do that. Maybe you could look at it tomorrow. Thanks for trying!
--Zoma