Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 11 - Learning 2.0 and Del.icio.us Podcast

I have always been a pretty organized person when it comes to computers. I utilize folders to organize saved e-mails and word processing, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations. I have also created groups in my e-mail contacts. As I understand it so far, tagging is equivalent to a labeling system, which I have been using by creating folders and groups.

As I go through "23 Things", I have been introduced to "tagging" and have done so on LibraryThing and Flickr. I also have been diligent in labeling the posts in my blog. Thus, this is not a totally foreign concept for me. I am anxious to learn more about del.icio.us and found the "Learning 2.0 and Del.icio.us" podcast a good introduction. Now I'm ready to explore the site!

No comments: